Magazine for Automation & Robotics Professionals
Logix Magazine Accepts Guest Contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines below.
The Type of Content We’re Looking For
Our no.1 goal with this online magazine is making it a great resource for people working in the Automation & Robotics industry … from beginners, to engineers, to managers to contractors.
Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource like that then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to, helpful tips and tricks etc …
- We will generate the industry’s technical content for our site in most cases.
- Think, job promotions, traveling for work, family-time at home and while away, bad habits to stay away from, multitasking, portfolio building, music, last year of college for engineers, trade schools for electricians, must have apps etc..
- The content needs to be original. Content that has never before published anywhere online or offline.
- We cannot emphasize this enough, your content must not violate any copyright laws.
- We can also pay between $100-$200 per article if the content level is high.
- Were looking for around 1000 words articles.
- Please submit your article with images!
- We would enjoy some previous work examples!
- Please use internal links to other content on our sites.
- Take particular care to create good headings and subheadings.
We permit you to include a URL link to your website in the authors bio box – just one such link. No keyword-optimized links allowed. Example:
- Good link: Logix Magazine
Note. We will retain the copyright of every article published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work anywhere else.
We read and will go through all the submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting another article.
- Our publication schedule tends to be long. So please be patient.
Please, make sure to use the word “Logix” somewhere in your pitch. That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines.
How to Get Your Work Published Here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas and submitting them in the form below.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas (please don’t send us complete articles).
- We will take a look at them, and then reach out to you and let you know what’s next.
Thank you for considering our publication for your unique and valuable work and time.
The Editorial Staff at Logix Magazine.