A lot of your success depends on having a strong enough why, I also share 5 best practices that you can follow that will determine your success, to include;Read More
One of the first questions I asked myself before I started my training was, “How do beginners get PLC programmer jobs?” At the time, I was taking a course online. I don’t have a degree and I didn’t know anyone who could put in a good word for me, either.Read More
Want to Break-Into a Tech Career?
Are you considering programming or design or maybe even electronics? Were going to dig into of the various tech career paths someone could take and we’ll also share why we think the industrial automation path is the best choice for beginners to break-into.
Are you planning your first large $100k+ project? Ever wonder what a $100k+ project proposal looks like? Or maybe you don’t think you’ll ever be asked to write one. Well let me dispel that last one first, if you stay in the automation & robotics industry long enough I can guarantee that sooner or later (possibly in your first year) you will be asked to draft a large $100k+ proposal.Read More
Join Our Community
To receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Afraid of Technology Taking Your Job Away? (Build AI in Your Garage Tonight)
- Become an Autonomous Mobile Robotics Programmer (This Weekend)
- How Blockchains Will Transform Healthcare (Infographic)
- Inside the World of Self Driving Cars (How and Where to Get Involved)
- Best Ways to Overcome the Lack of ‘Two Years’ Experience’ for an Entry Level Job